Selling a house typically includes many of the following elements. I will be your resource and guide every step of the way.
- Determine your needs and priorities
- Review "agency" choices & select appropriate working relationship
- Discuss Marketing Plan
- Establish Pricing Strategy
- Design and Implement Marketing Plan
- Complete home enhancement recommendations
- Carry out scheduled marketing activities
- Show the property to brokers and prospective buyers
- Communicate with you on a regular basis
- Monitor results of marketing activities
- Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary
Preparing Your Home For the Market
In order to sell your home quickly and on with the best possible terms, it's necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
Deciding when to put your home on the market.
Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
Estimating probable net proceeds.
Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Marketing Your Property
Ordering a "FOR SALE" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
Submitting your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service for immediate exposure to the real estate community.
Arranging Sales Associates in the area to tour the home.
Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
Promoting your home at the appropriate Association(s) of Realtors' for maximum exposure to other cooperating agents.
Holding open houses when appropriate.
Contacting your neighbors to promote the property.
Advertising your property on our regular office schedule meetings.
Featuring your property on our web site and REALTOR.com.
Asking clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.
Managing the Transaction
You'll appreciate having a strong advocate on your side during the transaction!
Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Buyer's Real Estate Professional presents offer
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
- Negotiation; possible counteroffers
- Reach final agreement
Complete Settlement Process (per purchase contract)
- Deposit of buyer's earnest money
- Sign documents
- Title search; preliminary title report to buyer
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Buyer's final walk-through of property
- Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
- Recording of title
- Relocation of seller; possession of property by buyer
- Help you find your next home, as needed
- Assist you with relocation, as needed
- Provide resources for other after-sale homeowner needs